Boca Raton - United States of America
Ulysse Nardin is known for its production of high-grade and complicated timepieces.
We require highly talented and trained candidates due to the complicated mechanical pieces we service.
We are looking to fill a position in our After Sales Service Department.
In the position of Watchmaker, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing scheduled maintenance on our customers watches;
- Using proprietary knowledge to repair customers watches;
- Servicing product warranty claims.
- A very strong brand on the market and a successful, fast moving, dynamic worldwide organization with a continuing bright future ahead.
- Team membership in an extremely innovative company where new products are introduced all the time, with many of our timepieces consistently winning Industry and Magazines awards.
- A challenging environment for the ambitious candidate, since most of our watches contain some complications which make them more interesting to work on.
- A positive environment among an energetic team of fine watchmakers who commonly share in each other’s knowledge and expertise.
- Recurring highly rewarding on-the-job training locally and also a unique opportunity to experience on-site training in our main manufacture in Switzerland to maintain knowledge of our new products and innovations.
- No limit to your growth with continuous progress in technical knowledge and personal skills development.
- Benefits and salary among the best in the Industry.
This position is open to WOSTEP graduates and/or qualified candidates who have successfully completed training with high-grade brands. Appropriate consideration will be given to candidates authorized and available to start working immediately in our offices located in Boca Raton, Florida, USA.
If you are interested, submit your application including complete resume (CV) via regular mail, fax or email at the following address:
ULYSSE NARDIN, INC.
Human Resources Department
7900 Glades Road, Suite 200
Boca Raton, FL 33434